Vinyl (- Page 7)
Items 145-156 of 156
- Violet Glossy Permanent Vinyl 12" - Silhouette - ClearanceRegular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $8.50
- Violet Glossy Permanent Vinyl 9" - SilhouetteRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $5.99
- White Glossy Permanent Vinyl 9" - SilhouetteRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $5.99
- White Matte Removable Vinyl 12" - SilhouetteRegular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $10.19
- White Matte Removable Vinyl 9" - SilhouetteRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $5.99Out of stock
- White Premium Glossy Vinyl - CGullRegular Price: $6.79 Special Price: $2.95
- White Premium Outdoor Vinyl - CricutRegular Price: $11.45 Special Price: $8.02
- Whiteboard Vinyl - SilhouetteRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $5.99
- Yellow Glossy Permanent Vinyl 12" - Silhouette - CleraanceRegular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $10.19
- Yellow Matte Removable Vinyl 9" - Silhouette - ClearanceRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $5.00
- Yellow Premium Glossy Vinyl - CGullRegular Price: $6.79 Special Price: $2.95
- Yellow Premium Outdoor Vinyl - CricutRegular Price: $11.45 Special Price: $8.02Out of stock
About Craft Vinyl Material
No matter what kind of project you have, a little bit of craft vinyl can never hurt. It's one of the most versatile scrapbook materials known to crafters. The beauty of it is that it's so easy to cut self adhesive vinyl sheets into intricate shapes, designs, or phrases and then you can decorate the walls and other project surfaces. Because it is so useful and looks great, there are many creative things that you can do with vinyl.
How to Use Craft Vinyl
There are 3 basic steps to crafting with self adhesive vinyl:
- Cut out your design - there are 2 ways to do this. We'll start with the easiest. You can use a die-cutting machine. We recommend an electronic cutter, but you can use the manual ones too (using dies, the old fashioned way). It's so easy to use a Cricut machine or a Silhouette machine. It will precisely cut your design out, automatically. The other way is to do it with scissors. Have fun with that!
- Transfer the design - in order to remove your craft vinyl design from your cutting mat and transfer it to your project surface, we recommend the use of scrapers, weeders, spatulas, and other hand tools. This helps to ensure you don't compromise the edges of your material as you transfer it. Here's the real pro tip: we highly recommend 9" transfer tape or 12" transfer tape. They will make the job so much easier.
Vinyl is one of the most popular ways to add a creative touch to your home decor. We have many colors and styles to choose from to match almost any color scheme. Some people use vinyl material to decorate wooden blocks, vases, walls, windows, pots, and anything a clever crafter comes up with...you just need a smooth surface to adhere the material to.
If you don't know what you want because you're new to this, you probably want to start with a craft vinyl sampler pack.
Scrapbooking and Card Making
Vinyl is a great way to add an extra layer to your cards and layouts. Self adhesive vinyl looks good against paper because of the contrast in vibrancy and texture, so don't be shy about using it for these purposes.
Buy Self Adhesive Vinyl Sheets Online
At CraftDirect.com, we have a large selection of craft vinyl paper to choose from. No matter what you are looking for you will find it here. For crafty ideas for using your vinyl and other home decor projects, turn to our craft blog. Remember, we have brand names you trust and high quality material.