SHOP BY DESIGNER
About Our Scrapbook Designers
Who we carry fluctuates over time and we do offer more designers than you see here, but we have dedicated pages for these specific craft designers because our customers seem to love them so much. We don't blame them for feeling that way. We love them too!
- Crafty Chica - Known for bringing a little bit of Latin flavor to projects.
- Eileen Hull - You're gonna need a big machine for these dies. Eileen Hull specializes in ScoreBoards die designs which yield amazingly unique projects. Try the various Bigz dies (which also require a big machine - try the Big Shot).
- Jen Hadfield - The scrapbook collections are so much fun, and you will love the variety of embellishments.
- Jen Long - Miss Long made a name for herself designing for Disney and now teams up with Sizzix regularly to create amazing folders, stamp sets, dies, she even has incredible cardstock designs.
- Jill MacKay - Convert your paper crafting machine into a jewelry-making tool and create wonderful leather art that you can wear or give to your BFFs. Lambskin and cowhide leather material can be cut into bracelets and other fun designs.
- Katelyn Lizardi - famous for 3D embossing folders
- Lindsey Serata - her Thinlits die sets are world-famous.
- Lori Whitlock - You probably know Lori through her fantastic work making Sizzix dies, but now she is teaming up with Cricut to make wonderful cartridges for use with your Explore Air machine. To top it all off, her Echo Park paper designs are to die for!
- Maggie Holmes - she's been a huge name among designers for a long time now, and it's easy to see why.
- Paige Evans - her creative designs have earned her quite a fan club. Check out her work.
- Nancy Kubo - Nancy has only made 5 Cricut cartridges, but you won't believe the way these babies sell! Create a Critter and Create a Friend are among the most popular Provo Craft has ever released.
- Rachael Bright - Stamps, die sets, embossing folders, and die/embossing combos...Rachael does it all and we carry it for great low prices here at CraftDirect.com. Try her famous card projects!
- Sharyn Sowell - Sharyn does it all, and we're not just talking about crafting. You will love our collection of Sharyn Sowell-designed Framelits, Thinlits, Textured Impressions, and more! She is an award-winning card designer with good reason - her talent is immediately apparent when you browse through her craft project solutions.
- Stephanie Barnard - If there is one thing you should know about Stephanie Barnard, it's that her Flip-its card designs are spectacular! The craft magic doesn't stop there. Her original 3-D Drop-ins, Step-Ups, and Stand-Ups will transform how you make greeting cards.
- Tim Holtz - Every time Mr. Holtz teams up with Sizzix, paper crafters win. The Crazy Birds, Things, Cats, etc. are probably the hottest designs in the industry for 2015-16. Tim's brand Ranger has beautiful inks and glitter glue. Don't forget about his awesome embossing folders!
- Vicki Boutin - Her work is typified by vibrant colors and loud designs that grab your attention in such interesting ways.