About ImpressArt Metal Stamping
If you are unfamiliar with ImpressArt, it's an ingenious system for creating metal stamped jewelry art. It involves a fairly simple process that delivers huge results. To make your own jewelry, all you have to do is take a blank bracelet or pewter design and then stamp it with letters, numbers, and shapes with the use of ImpressArt tools and accessories. We have divided our ImpressArt supplies into the following categories:
- Stamps - there are lots of different sets to choose from, including various alphabet fonts.
- Blanks - necklaces, bracelets, and other stamping blanks.
- Tools/Accessories - the right tools make your projects easier, and we offer you bending bars, steel blocks, pliers, and more.
If you have any trouble locating the products you need, or if you need further explanation about how they work, please contact us.
About ImpressArt Tools
The right tools will make your jewelry projects much easier and more precise, so save on ImpressArt tools at CraftDirect.com. The process is simple, you use stamps to impress designs upon metal blanks that you can wear as jewelry. We offer a number of tools and accessories that will streamline your projects, including:
- Bending Bars - use these to shape your bracelets.
- Steel Block - this item provides the grip and surface you need to make accurate impressions.
- Ergo-Angle Hammers - these will allow you the right amount of force to make the perfect impression.
- Tape - Stamp Straight tape will help to ensure your stamp is placed exactly where you want it.
- And more!
If you are struggling to find the right ImpressArt products for your project, go ahead and contact us.
Save on ImpressArt Supplies
At CraftDirect, we have the best deals on all kinds of craft supplies, and it's no different with ImpressArt metal stamping. Jewelry is so fun to wear, and it makes a great gift for friends. What better way to make a present personal than to design it yourself, with phrasing and ideas that are meaningful to your friends and/or loved ones. If you buy in bulk, you can save on shipping. Trust us, you're going to love these projects, so stock up!