About Number, Word, and Alphabet Dies
Whether you need numbers or phrases for your project, CraftDirect.com offers a great selection of word dies, including handwritten phrases, block-style fonts, whole alphabet dies, number dies, and much more. The great thing about alphabet dies is you can spell whatever you want, but the word dies gives you a quick solution for adding an elegant touch to any kind of project. Ensure your new die sets are compatible with your die-cutter and accessories.
How to Use Word Dies
Say you want to decorate a birthday-themed layout with just the right phrase; you need to:
- Select a word die or the right alphabet dies to spell out your phrase.
- Sandwich the die(s) with your cardstock in between two cutting pads.
- Run the sandwich through your machine. It usually takes more than one pass, so we recommend running it through 2 or 3 times.
- Remove the die-cut phrase from your cutting pads. Using tools makes this much easier.
- Decorate your layout with your precisely cut phrase.
It's so easy! Though dies vary in composition, size, and function, most of them will cut various materials and work with most machines. Scrapbook paper is the most common project material, but our dies will cut vellum, vinyl, fabric transfer paper, and all kinds of specialty craft material.
Save on Word & Number Dies Online
CraftDirect is a great place to buy word dies. No matter what scrapbooking die you need, we have you covered. If you are in the market for a new die-cutter/embosser, we have the best prices on those too. Find a bundle that allows you to save while enjoying add-ons to help you get stocked up for many fun projects. If you have any questions about these alphabet dies, please contact us.