Electronic Cutting Machines
- Pink CAMEO 4 Machine w/ Starter Kit - SilhouettePrice: $299.99
- Black CAMEO 4 Machine w/ Starter Kit - SilhouettePrice: $299.99
- White CAMEO 4 Machine w/ Starter Kit - SilhouettePrice: $299.99
- Vagabond 2 Alpha Bundle: Thinlits, Sizzlits, Folder, Cutting Pads - SizzixRegular Price: $268.99 Special Price: $201.74
- Maker Machine w/ Starter Kit - CricutRegular Price: $399.99 Special Price: $379.99
About Digital Die-Cutting Machines
If you are in the market for an electronic cutting machine, then you are in the right place. We have tons of deals and exclusive bundles on all the most popular craft machines. We have a large selection of discount electronic cutting systems to choose from, including:
An electronic die-cutting machine enables you to quickly cut your material into intricate shapes, phrases, layers, designs, and projects. You will be able to cut different materials like fabric, vellum, vinyl, cardstock, etc. Some machines can be used with a computer or tablet, or you have the option of using the machine's own interface.
Types of Electronic Die Cutters
Before selecting a digital die-cutting machine, it's important to know a little about the different brands that are out there and how they work. This will help you properly decide on the right fit for you:
- Silhouette CAMEO and Portrait - These Silhouette machines have been popular for generations, and they keep upgrading the technology on the CAMEO so that the system is always up to date. The CAMEO can cut up to 12 inches and the Portrait can cut up to 8 inches.
- Cricut Explore - The Cricut Explore system blends an electronic cutting machine with Cricut Design Space, Cricut's free online software. You can choose between hundreds of projects and designs to create on your Explore machine. It's easy to use and lots of fun to create with. You can cut and score or cut and draw with one pass using the Explore system, and the latest Explore Air 2 machines operate wirelessly and cut twice as fast.
- eclips2 - made by Sizzix, the eclips2 does not require cartridges and is an upgrade over the original eclips. It's not that great of a system by today's standards, but it's affordable, so it might be a good option for you. It works together with the free eCAL software, which comes with your machine. You can use this software to design images and fonts to cut out on your eclips machine.
Buy Electronic Die-Cutting Machines Online
At CraftDirect.com, we love all the amazing things you can create with electronic cutting machines. They are so fun to use and make creating crafts so much easier. If you want to discover all the amazing things you can do with electronic die-cut machines, check out our blog and see what we've made with them. Find out for yourself why so many come here for discount paper craft supplies.