Tag & Label Dies (- Page 2)
Items 25-33 of 33
Happy Day Tags Dies - Oh Happy Day - Carta Bella - ClearanceRegular Price: $19.99 Special Price: $9.47
Thanks Tag Dies - Farmhouse Market - Jen Allyson - Carta Bella - ClearanceRegular Price: $19.99 Special Price: $12.99
Geo Floral Frame Thinlits Dies - Lisa Jones - Sizzix *Regular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $14.44
Bouquet Thinlits Dies - Tim Holtz - Sizzix *Regular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $14.44
Tag, Pocket, and Butterfly Dies - Staples - Graphic 45Regular Price: $30.00 Special Price: $25.50Out of stock
Bookbinding & Label Thinlits Die Set - Eileen Hull - SizzixRegular Price: $27.99 Special Price: $22.09Out of stock
Market Frames & Tags Die Set - Flower Market - Carta Bella - ClearanceRegular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $7.59
Ticket Booth Framelits Dies - Tim Holtz - SizzixRegular Price: $20.99 Special Price: $14.44
Gift Tags Thinlits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $14.99 Special Price: $12.74
About Label & Tag Dies
If you are the type of paper crafter that loves to stay organized, then you need to check out our tag dies and label dies. Although tags are typically used to identify gifts, it's also a creative way to stay organized. Labels have wider application for organizational purposes and we have lots of choices! Using tag dies will allow you to make detailed projects to match the theme of the occasion. You will want to verify that your die-cutter is compatible with your new die sets, but it's almost a certainty that they will be a match.
How to Use Dies for Tag Making
Say you want to create a gift tag for a Christmas present, you need to:
- Select a tag die. If it's a layered tag design, then you will probably have more than one die to work with.
- Sandwich the die and your paper within two cutting pads.
- Pass the sandwich through your die-cutter/embosser. You will probably find that it takes more than one time through for precise cutting.
- Remove the die cut piece from your cutting pads. We always recommend the use of hand tools to make it an easier process.
- If it is a layered tag, you are going to need some glue.