Border Dies (- Page 2)
Items 25-25 of 25
About Border Dies
Ideal for decorating the edges of your scrapbook layouts, greeting cards, photo frames, and more, CraftDirect.com offers you an awesome selection of border dies. Most projects can benefit from the addition of a little bit of frilly lace on the edges, and that's exactly what you get with a number of different patterns, right here. Enjoy discount deals on all our border dies. Make sure that your machine is long enough to handle the sets you wish to purchase.
How to Use Border Dies for Card Making
Say you want to create a border on a card that you are making, you need to:
- Select a set of border dies.
- Sandwich the dies and your paper inside two cutting pads.
- Run this sandwich through your preferred machine. It's likely that the cut will require more than one pass.
- Remove the die cut pieces from the cutting pads. For precise results that don't compromise your edges, try hand tools.
- You'll need a little bit of glue to put the border on your card (or layout, or whatever).
Buy Discount Border Dies
Some border die sets include long pieces, so be sure your cutter/embosser is compatible. Your project may require special cutting/embossing accessories to get the job done. Remember that we have all kinds of craft dies, and if you don't find what you need here, please shop around or contact us with any questions. Choosing CraftDirect means you have access to the best border dies for card making projects!