Items 1-24 of 34
- Circle Play Thinlits Dies - Tim Holtz - Sizzix *Regular Price: $16.99 Special Price: $11.89
- Balloon Thinlits Dies - Jessica Scott - Sizzix *Regular Price: $12.99 Special Price: $9.09
- Cake Box Thinlits Plus Dies - Georgie Evans - Sizzix *Price: $49.99 Pre-Order
- Cake Pop-Up Thinlits Plus Dies - Sizzix *Regular Price: $49.99 Special Price: $34.99
- Celebrate with Cake Etched Dies - Happy - Shapeabilities - Sharyn Sowell - SpellbindersRegular Price: $21.99 Special Price: $15.39
- Sending A Happy Birthday - Happy - Shapeabilities - Sharyn Sowell - SpellbindersRegular Price: $21.99 Special Price: $15.39
- Let’s All Party! Etched Dies - Happy - Shapeabilities - Sharyn Sowell - SpellbindersRegular Price: $21.99 Special Price: $15.39
- Birthday Animals Etched Dies - Happy - Shapeabilities - Sharyn Sowell - SpellbindersRegular Price: $21.99 Special Price: $15.39
- Happy Birthday Banner Etched Dies - Exquisite Splendor - Die D-Lites - Marisa Job - SpellbindersRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $6.99
- Happy Birthday Impresslits Embossing Folder - Courtney Chilson - SizzixRegular Price: $10.99 Special Price: $7.69
- Birthday Boy Wishes Etched Die - Becky Fleck - PhotoPlay - ClearanceRegular Price: $14.99 Special Price: $7.50
- Confetti Thinlits Die - Katelyn Lizardi - SizzixPrice: $6.99
- Happy Birthday w/Numbers Etched Dies - Special Moments - Shapeabilities - SpellbindersRegular Price: $17.99 Special Price: $12.59
- Swirl Happy Birthday Frame Etched Dies - Blooming Garden - Marisa Job - Shapeabilities - SpellbindersRegular Price: $22.99 Special Price: $16.09
About Birthday Dies
We have a number of options for making cards as well as die cut shapes with our selection of discount birthday dies. You will have a blast making cupcake wrappers, party hats, cake toppers, gift tags, and more. There are also birthday phrases, which are ideal for decorating your scrapbook layout. Keep in mind that most dies are compatible with most machines, but that's not always the case. Be sure your birthday-themed die sets are compatible with your die-cutter.
How to Use Birthday Dies for Card Making
Say you want to create a paper card for a birthday, you need to:
- Select a birthday card die set.
- Sandwich the dies and your material between two cutting pads.
- Pass the sandwich through a die-cutter. It typically takes more than a single pass.
- Remove all the die cut pieces from your cutting pads. Try using hand tools to make this an easier process.
- Now you can assemble the pieces of your card. The more intricate the design, the more difficult it will be to assemble. You will need some glue.
Buy Birthday Die Sets Online
Although these birthday dies may create intricate designs, they work just like all craft dies. You need to make sure the dies are compatible with your die-cutter/embosser. If you have any trouble finding the supplies you need or understanding how specific products work together, please contact us.