About Tim Holtz Products
In case you don't know, Tim Holtz is the creative director for Ranger but is maybe most known for teaming up with Sizzix. He has made a name for himself designing some of the most useful inks, dies, and other products that enable you to create craft art. We carry various Tim Holtz products, including:
Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies
These may be his most popular products. Tim Holtz has designed various dies for all kinds of projects. He offers crafters solutions for making delightful die-cut shapes, as well as home decorating projects.
- Crazy collection - pardon the pun, but crafters are going insane for this collection. It includes a variety of fun designs for making die cut shapes, like Birds, Dogs, Cats, Things, and more. One of the great things about this collection is there are coordinating Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps that give these projects amazing detail.
- Village collection - this is such a fun way to decorate, especially for the holidays. You can make a number of different types of homes and buildings, as well as landscape additions.
- Cityscape collection - though you can use these dies for a variety of projects, they are probably best suited for scrapbook layouts. For example, this would be a great way to make a project for your memories of your visit to places like New York, Chicago, etc.
- Hipster collection - coming soon, this collection is similar to the Crazy collection in that each die desgin has a coordinating stamp.
- Halloween dies - check out the Zombie, Vampire, Monster, etc.
- And so much more!
Tim Holtz Stamps
As mentioned before, Tim Holtz stamps are a great way to decorate. Most of his stamp designs are intended to go with coordinating dies, though clever crafters can come up with creative ways to use any of these fun designs.
Tim Holtz Embossing Folders
If you like adding texture to your products, then these embossing folders are the way to go. You will have a blast adding the perfect touch to your cardmaking projects and scrapbook layouts. These Sizzix folders need to be used with a compatible die-cutting/embossing machine, like the Tim Holtz Vagabond machine.
- eclips Cartridges - Though the original eclips is discontinued, if you have one you will want to get your hands on these physical cartridges while they are still available. Shop and save with CraftDirect.com.
- Crackle Paint - With a single application of crackle paint you can add decades of distress to any project, in one simple step. With the convenient built-in applicator brush simply brush over your paper, wood, or other material with a medium coat of crackle paint and allow to air dry. Metallic crackle paints take a little longer time to dry. Crackle paint is available in 29 beautiful colors.
- Distress Inks - Distress Inks are a non-toxic, acid-free, fade resistant, water-based dye ink. Distress inks are the perfect ink for adding the new, very trendy, vintage stained effect to any of your paper crafting projects. Tim Holtz Inks Pads were designed to product the most realistic colors, weathered look on paper that you could achieve with ink. All of the colorful distress inks add versatility when photo tinting and color layering. The 2" x 2" Tim Holtz Ink pads are made with a higher raised felt pad for easier used with direct to paper techniques. Re-inkers are also available in all your favorite colors in .5 oz drop applicators.
- Ink Reinkers - Great for creating an aged or antiqued look with your craft paper, Tim Holtz has outdone himself again with ink reinkers. Achieve that realistic vintage looks and preserve your memories in style and creativity.
- Distress Stains - Tim Holtz Distress Stains are similar to distress ink, but are designed to cover larger areas quicker then with the pads. These stains are not opaque; rather they are sheer- like a color wash. This stain is fluid water-based dyes for papers and other porous surfaces. The metallic distress stains are a formulation of semi-translucent metallic. The metallics can be used on all of the surfaces you would use distress stains on and the metallic distress stains can be used in conjunction with all distress stains.
- Liquid Pearls - The Liquid Pearls are new Tim Holtz products that are great for embellishing paper and fabric. This versatile product can be used to add dimension to your crafting projects such as cards, scrapbook layouts, t-shirt designs, and more. You can paint the Liquid Pearls on with a brush, adding beautiful color with a pearlescent watercolor paint. The Liquid Pearls, when used with a little bit of water, can function as a glaze.
- Stickles - Add some sparkle to you art with Stickles from Ranger. With Stickles you can write, dot, draw, dash, embellish, rubber stamp, or just about anything else your creative mind comes up with. Stickles come in a large variety of colors and sizes and are easily applied to your crafting projects without the mess of loose glitter.
If you are looking for more of a texture with a little bit of sparkle you may want to try the Distress Stickles by Tim Holtz. These stickles have a little more of a muted color and when they dry you get more of a chunky texture and a nice hint of sparkle.
Buy Tim Holtz Products Online
New Tim Holtz products have been developed into a beautiful line of paper crafting products, which are perfectly formulated to give your projects those vibrant and fun colors that you are looking for. All of their products are made so you can have the best quality product you can buy. From their well designed ink pads that fit perfectly in your hand and stickles that won't clog, you won't be disappointed with the Ranger line of product. Thanks for shopping our craft store online.