- Vagabond 2 Tim Holtz Thinlits Bundle: 4 Die Sets, Dimensional Domes - SizzixRegular Price: $285.99 Special Price: $199.95
- Big Shot Foldaway Machine - SizzixRegular Price: $159.99 Special Price: $109.00
- Big Shot Bundle: Thinlits, Sizzlits, Folder, Cutting Pads - SizzixRegular Price: $201.99 Special Price: $104.95Out of stock
- Big Shot Express w/ Bird Crazy Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $249.99 Special Price: $189.95Out of stock
- Big Shot Kasbah Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $139.99 Special Price: $79.95Out of stock
- Ultimate Big Shot Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $180.99 Special Price: $129.95Out of stock
- Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) - SizzixRegular Price: $249.99 Special Price: $174.99Out of stock
- Big Shot Plus Machine (White & Gray) - SizzixRegular Price: $199.99 Special Price: $139.99Out of stock
- Big Shot Pro Machine (White & Gray) w/ Accessories - SizzixRegular Price: $349.00 Special Price: $309.99
- Big Shot ExpressRegular Price: $249.99 Special Price: $149.00Out of stock
- Big Shot Machine (White & Gray) - SizzixRegular Price: $119.99 Special Price: $79.99Out of stock
About Sizzix Big Shot
Crafters rave about the Sizzix Big Shot system, whether we are talking about the Pro or the Big Shot Express. They are convenient, affordable, and easy to use. If you are looking for a quality machine for cutting and embossing, CraftDirect has the perfect Sizzix deal for you.
Here you will find a large selection of Sizzix Big Shot machines, bundle deals, and accessories to go along with your machine. Our affordable prices are why so many love to shop with us. You can create excellent results in your craft projects with one of the best cutting/embossing machines available. Sizzix cutting machines have a reputation for quality and offers you great solutions for making cards, invitations, layouts, frames, banners, and so much more. Sizzix Big Shot machines can do it all.
Types of Sizzix Big Shot Machines
- Standard Big Shot - this is the classic option and the most popular because of the bang for your buck. Project material and dies can be up to 6" wide.
- Big Shot Express - unlike other Big Shot die cutters, this option does not require manual hand-cranking to operate the machine; it's electronic.
- Sizzix Big Shot Plus - this option is larger than the standard Big Shot. You can fit dies and folders that are up to 8.5" wide.
- Big Shot Pro - in this case, you can go up to 12" wide with your projects!
Creating with a Big Shot
The Sizzix Big Shot is a fun way to improve your craft projects, whether you want to cut out intricate designs or add texture to your paper project. It's perfect for beginners who are just starting out and for experienced crafters as well.
- Die Cutting - In order to die cut with your Big Shot machines, you need to employ the use of Sizzix dies. The process is rather simple, yet effective. You make a sandwich with the dies, your material, and two cutting pads (the bread of the sandwich) and then run it through your Big Shot machine. Remember that all Big Shots make big cuts, but if you need to make abnormally large cuts, try the Sizzix Big Shot Pro machine.
- Embossing - A very popular function on the Sizzix Big Shot machine is its ability to emboss. Just like with die cutting, to emboss you need to make a sandwich with cutting pads and material, but in this case you use a Sizzix folder in lieu of a die. Adding dimension to your paper crafts can really make them stand out.
The right Sizzix accessories will make all the difference in your projects in terms of convenience, efficiency, and results. Use fresh cutting pads and the proper adapters, base trays, platforms, etc. for precision. Learn more about the process and get inspiration from our their booklets.
Pro tip: you can emboss with Thinlits dies if you use an Impressions pad and a Silicone Rubber sheet.
Buy Sizzix Big Shot Machines Online
If you are looking for a Big Shot die cutter, you have come to the right place. We have the finest die cutting and embossing machines that you will find on the internet. We have everything you need to get your crafty mind creating.
If you aren't sure this is the choice for you, check out other cutting/embossing machines.