Hipster by Tim Holtz
- Tim Holtz Hipster Framelits Dies Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $54.95 Special Price: $38.49
- Mini Die-Cutter & Hipster Dies w/ Stamps & Mount Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $112.95 Special Price: $73.44Out of stock
- Tim Holtz Hipster Dies & Stamps Bundle - SizzixRegular Price: $76.95 Special Price: $50.04
- Hipster Cling Rubber Mount Stamps - Tim HoltzRegular Price: $21.95 Special Price: $16.49
- Hipster Ostrich Framelits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $10.95 Special Price: $7.69
- Hipster Goat Framelits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $10.95 Special Price: $7.69
- Hipster Chimp Framelits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $10.95 Special Price: $7.69
- Hipster Cat Framelits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $10.95 Special Price: $7.69
- Hipster Bird Framelits Die Set - SizzixRegular Price: $10.95 Special Price: $7.67
About Sizzix Hipster Dies & Stamps
Get the perfect solution for a variety of projects with the Tim Holtz Hipster collection. In the past, Sizzix has released stamps and dies, designed by Tim Holtz, that coordinate together for detailed paper crafting results. Take advantage of the best deals here at CraftDirect.com and check out our exclusive bundle deals. There are different options so that you can find the ideal one for your needs and save big!
How to Use the Tim Holtz Hipster Collection
The Hipster Framelits dies allow you to create awesome layers, for which they are world famous! The stamps are made by Stampers Anonymous, which is one of Tim Holtz's many projects. Here is how you get busy with this collection:
- Cut the die shapes out of your material using just about any die-cutter. These dies are smaller and are compatible with most machines. To cut, all you have to do is make a sandwich out of your die(s), material, and cutting pads, then pass it through your machine. You may need to pass it through a few times to complete a clean cut.
- Find the stamps that match the shapes you cut.
- Adhere the stamps to your acrylic block (it makes the stamping process quick and easy).
- And here is where the real fun starts, you can color in around the stamp design to personalize it.
It's so easy to cut and stamp and you will love your Tim Holtz Hipster paper craft projects.
Do I Have to Have a Die Cutter?
The answer is yes and that can be sort of a problem for our customers who use electronic cutting machines, as opposed to the manual types of machines that use dies. The good news is that these Tim Holtz Hipster dies are all small enough to fit within a CGull Mini Die Cutter, which is the cheapest option on the market.
Save on the Tim Holtz Hipster Collection
If you haven't checked out the bundles, you need to so you can get them while supplies last. We even carry a Sizzix Hipster bundle that includes a compatible die-cutting machine! The Tim Holtz Hipster Framelits dies and stamps are all the rage in the crafting world, and it's easy to see why.
Blog: Sizzix Hipster Project Ideas