Thinlits Dies (- Page 8)
Items 169-192 of 456
- Crochet #2 Thinlits Dies - Tim Holtz - Sizzix *Price: $19.99
- Theodore Colorize Thinlits Dies - Tim Holtz - Sizzix *Price: $29.99
- Pattern Thinlits Dies - Tim Holtz - Sizzix *Price: $16.99
- Balloon Thinlits Dies - Jessica Scott - Sizzix *Price: $12.99
- Large Tropicals Thinlits Plus Dies - Jenna Rushforth - Sizzix *Price: $49.99 Pre-Order
- Stackable Geometrics Thinlits Dies - Sizzix *Price: $26.99
- Cake Box Thinlits Plus Dies - Georgie Evans - Sizzix *Price: $49.99
- Lullaby Thinlits Dies - Pete Hughes - Sizzix *Price: $16.99
- Bold Flora Thinlits Dies - Sophie Guilar - Sizzix *Price: $12.99
- Embroidery Thinlits Dies - Olivia Rose - Sizzix *Price: $12.99
- Floral Edges #2 Thinlits Dies - Sizzix *Price: $21.99
- Intricate Wings Thinlits Dies - Jessica Scott - Sizzix *Price: $12.99
- Dinosaurs Thinlits Dies - Pete Hughes - Sizzix *Price: $16.99 Pre-Order
- Tulip Thinlits Dies - Jennifer Ogborn - Sizzix *Price: $16.99
- Wild Thing Thinlits Dies - Sharon Drury - Sizzix *Price: $16.99
- Urban Interiors Thinlits Dies - Olivia Rose - Sizzix *Price: $16.99
- Spring Stems Thinlits Dies - Olivia Rose - Sizzix *Price: $21.99
About Sizzix Thinlits Dies
The great thing about these classic Sizzix Thinlits dies is that they can be used for 3 unique functions: you can stencil, emboss, and cut with these wafer thin, chemical-etched dies. You can save big when you buy Thinlits die sets online from CraftDirect.com, your #1 source for Sizzix dies. Thinlits are great for making projects with intricate details.
How to Use Thinlits
As mentioned, you can use Sizzix Thinlits die sets for more than just cutting:
- In order to cut, you will need a pair of cutting pads and your Sizzix machine's standard platform. If you are using the Essentials Platform or Solo Platform & Shim, then the Extended Adapter or Solo Adapter will be required. You may have to pass your sandwich through the machine three times in order to ensure the intricate cuts are precise and complete. Using wax paper can make it easier to remove your material from the die after the cut. Having the right Sizzix accessories makes all the difference.
- In order to emboss with your Thinlits dies, you will need the machine's standard Platform, an Impressions pad, and a Silicone Rubber sheet.
- In order to stencil, place the die over desired material and apply ink or chalk to the die indentations. This technique can be used alone or to enhance embossed designs.
More often than not, you will use the Thinlits for cutting, but it's nice to have other options.
One very fun product line you will find among our collection of Sizzix Thinlits dies is the Drop-ins which are designed by the one and only Stephanie Barnard. There are card bases and drop-in elements that will allow you to change out different themes to match the reason for the card.
Buy Discount Thinlits Dies Online
We have a huge selection of Sizzix Thinlits die sets to choose from and if you have trouble finding the one you are after, check with our helpful customer service team. You can contact us via chat, email, or call. Save on all Sizzix products at CraftDirect, or all of our scrapbooking dies for that matter.
Blog: How to Use Thinlits