- Spring Meadow Sparkle Paper Sampler - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $6.99
- Bejeweled Sparkle Paper Sampler - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $6.99
- Pastel Foil Poster Board Sampler - CricutRegular Price: $6.99 Special Price: $4.89
- Fairytale Foil Poster Board - CricutRegular Price: $6.99 Special Price: $4.89
- Pastels Pearl Paper Sampler (12 x 12) - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $6.99
About Cricut Cardstock
With a huge selection of discount Cricut paper, CraftDirect is sure to have the solution for your project. You can create any variety of designs, like cards, shapes, layouts, and more. Save on the best in Cricut supply online, especially when it comes to our high-quality Cricut material.
If you are looking for specialty Cricut paper, we have that elsewhere on the site. This page is strictly cardstock.
Uses for Cricut Cardstock Paper
If you have ever used normal, thin paper with your Cricut machine projects, you know how much of a pain it is. Layers don't look quite as nice and the material is too flimsy to make anything interesting with it. When you use quality cardstock in your Cricut machine, you will definitely notice a difference. Cardstock is heavy duty and built to withstand a lot more wear and tear. Cardstock looks more crisp and professional when cut on a Cricut machine than regular paper does. It's easy to use, looks classy, and is perfect for home decorating.
If you own an electronic cutter or a manual die-cutting/embossing machine, there are so many great ways you can use cardstock in your craft projects. Here are some examples:
- Scrapbooking - You can use our Cricut cardstock as the background for your layout, as well as to cut out images, frames, and phrases to embellish your layout.
- Card-making - The world of card making was transformed when the first Cricut machine was released.
- Home decorating - Use quality cardstock to make frames, gift boxes, party favor bags, tags, labels, banners, prints, and more!
Buy Discount Cricut Paper Online
Cricut is mostly known for making solid-colored cardstock. Try the Pearl sampler or one of the Brights Glitter pads. If you want more intricate and detailed designs in cardstock, you can check out other brands for ;craft paper.