Maker (- Page 2)
Items 25-39 of 39
- Pastels Corrugated Cardboard Set - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Creative Rockstar Sampler Designer Fabric - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $12.95 Special Price: $9.09
- On-Trend Sampler Designer Fabric - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $12.95 Special Price: $9.09
- Basics Corrugated Cardboard Set - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Brights Corrugated Cardboard Set - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Carousel Sampler Felt - CricutRegular Price: $9.95 Special Price: $6.99
- Summer Sky Sampler Felt - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Sampler Kraft Board - CricutRegular Price: $14.99 Special Price: $11.24
- White Kraft Board - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Brayer - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $14.95 Special Price: $8.99
- Knife Blade Replacements - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $19.95 Special Price: $13.99
- Rotary Blade Replacement Kit - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $16.95 Special Price: $11.89
- Washable Fabric Pen - Maker - CricutRegular Price: $2.95 Special Price: $2.09
- Natural Kraft Board - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
- Black Kraft Board - CricutRegular Price: $9.99 Special Price: $7.49
About the Cricut Maker System
We often get the question, if I already have a Cricut, why do I need this? Well, the short answer is that Cricut Maker machines can do things that no other personal cutter can do. Its ability to apply more pressure and make deeper cuts means it has the ability to work with hundreds of different materials.
The machine uses a number of different blades and accessories to give you the power to make tougher cuts. As mentioned, it applies a ton of pressure. The fact of the matter is Cricut Maker machines max out at around 10 lbs of force (or 4 kilograms, if you prefer). One interesting aspect of the system is that the machine applies pressure to fabric in order to hold it in place. Traditionally, cutting machines use the grip on the mat to hold the material in place, so this is quite an innovation.
Cricut Maker Accessories
Some of these accessories are attachments for the machine, while others are tools used to make the projects more precise. Remember to keep your blades fresh and mats fresh for the best results in your projects.
- Rotary Blade - great for fabric projects.
- Knife Blade - ideal for heavier materials like balsa wood, kraft board, leather, etc.
- Bonded Fabric Blade - use it with bonded material and Iron-on.
- FabricGrip Mats - 12" x 12" and 12" x 24" mats made especially for Maker projects.
- Washable Fabric Pen - you can use this to draw quick patterns to cut.
- Brayer and Broad Tip Tweezers - Get a brayer on its own, or get a 2-1 set that includes the brayer and tweezers.
- Sewing Kit - comes with various tools essential to sewing projects.
- And more!
Because Cricut Maker machines can cut a huge variety of materials, Provo Craft now offers specialty material that is ideal for use with the Maker, including:
- Kraft Board
- Designer Fabric
- Genuine Leather
- Metallic Leather
- Corrugated Cardboard
Remember that you can cut Cricut vinyl, paper Iron-on, cling, etc. too! The list above is simply the new material made for the Cricut Maker. You can make truly unique projects when this new world of material is opened up to you. The ability to cut thicker materials means any project with three dimensions is going to stand out more with a sturdier build. You will love making apparel and accessorizing with your custom designs. You can make finger puppets out of felt and you can quilt a blanket. The Cricut Maker system is amazing.
Buy Cricut Maker Supplies Online
Save big when you shop with the craft experts here at CraftDirect.com. We are so excited about the whole new potential that the Cricut Maker brings to the crafting world. It's easy to see why we are so excited about adding this to our lineup of Cricut machines. If you don't find what you are looking for here, we have all kinds of electronic cutting machines. Keep in mind that most other machines are more affordable than the Maker, they just don't have the same power. Save on all of our paper craft supplies. This Cricut Cartridge library post is a good resource for Cricut users.