EasyPress 2 Machine 9" x 9" (Raspberry) - CricutRegular Price: $189.99 Special Price: $161.49
EasyPress 2 Machine 12" x 10" (Raspberry) - CricutRegular Price: $249.99 Special Price: $212.49
Easypress Mini Machine- Raspberry - CricutRegular Price: $69.99 Special Price: $48.99
EasyPress Mat - CricutRegular Price: $24.99 Special Price: $21.00Out of stock
Cricut EasyPress Machines
If you do fabric transfer projects, then you definitely need to get a Cricut EasyPress. As the name suggests, it makes it easy to press designs onto your project surface. That means you can precisely transfer images and phrasing onto t-shirts, bags, pillows, blankets, and plenty of other mediums. Until the EasyPress was invented, crafters relied on household irons, which require a lot more attention and care to get the transfer right. Now the process is streamlined and you will love the results.
Heat transfer using this machine is so fast and easy, and it works like magic! It heats up hotter than ever! Featuring a unique, even, edge-to-edge heat plate, you can be sure that the transfer of your design is applied equally to your material. The EasyPress machine works as fast as the heat press and is convenient as the clothing iron. It only takes a short time to get to your desired temperature, plus it provides magnificent, lasting results every time. If used properly, your transferred designs will last even after many washes.
From the first release of Cricut EasyPress machine (Sky), now, there is the EasyPress 2 machine which comes in unique sizes, colors, and features.
- 6" x 7" = for funsies, baby clothes, accessories, and other pint-size projects.
- 9" x 9" = for everyday essentials like T-shirts, totes, and other mid-size projects.
- 10" x 12" = for oversized hoodies, banners, and other jumbo-size projects.
- Large Handle - large enough to grasp and maneuver the machine easily.
- Advanced Heat Plate Design – ceramic-coated surface and two unique elements offer edge-to-edge heat for pro-level transfers and even application.
- Auto-Shutoff - automatically turns off the machine after 10 minutes of inactivity for safety precautions. Instead of worrying about forgetting, you can focus your mind in creative mode.
- Precise Temperature Control – control heating up to 360° F (EasyPress 1) and 400° F (EasyPress 2).
- Safety Base - highly insulated to keep the machine and your work surface protected when not in use.
- Heat Transfer Guide - takes out the guesswork by dialing the precise, rigorously tested settings depending on your heat-transfer material, base material, and base.
- Recommended DIY tool - lightweight, portable, easy to store, compatible with Infusible Ink, and it doesn't take too much of your space, ideal for limited workspace.
Heat Transfer Materials
- Fusible Fabric
- Everyday Iron-On
- SportFlex Iron-On
- Patterned Iron-On
- Iron-On Designs
- And most major brands of heat transfer vinyl!
- And any other heat-resistant surface!
Aside from purchasing the machines individually, we also offer them in different bundles along with some glitter heat transfer materials, heat transfer materials, and basic tools so you can have what you need to get started at a fair price. As you can see in this page, there is also a bundle that comes with the Cricut Explore Air 2 machine. You can also find the Easy Press Mat beneficial for your work instead of using a towel.
Save on Cricut EasyPress
If you love to personalize your things and put your favorite designs to them, get ready for more fabulous creations! You can use the Cricut EasyPress machines to almost anything! You can also check out all other heat transfer materials and embellishments that we have in stock at CraftDirect.