About Carousel by Crate Paper
The Maggie Holmes Carousel collection includes paper and embellishments that will inspire you to make wonderful projects. The colors are vibrant and the patterns are amazing. There are lots of pinks, blues, yellows, and greens and the carnival theme is so much fun. You will love making scrapbook layouts, greeting cards, and whatever else your creative mind can drum up. Crate Paper is a great scrapbooking company, and with a glance it's easy to see why they are so popular.
Types of Maggie Holmes Carousel Supplies
Carousel by Crate Paper has the standard supplies you'd hope to see, and then on top of that there are some unique embellishments and solutions from which to choose.
- Patterned paper - you have your choice of 6" x 8" and 12" x 12" paper pads. Smaller cardstock sheets are more manageable for making frames and die cut shapes, while the 12" x 12" sheets are perfect for a layout base.
- Mixed media - there is a set that includes sequins, pom poms. There are also thickers and puffy words.
- Clips - chipboard clips with shiny epoxy finish.
- Ephemera - this is a fun set of die cuts that are so easy to add to your projects.
- Stickers - there are all kinds of stickers, including puffy, chipboard, clear, faux enamel, etc.
- Ribbon spools - great solutions for the truly creative type of crafter.
- Fabric bows - combine them with the ribbon spools for fun results.
- Sticky notes - these are so handy and so much cuter than boring old post-its.
- Interactive cards - cards uniquely designed with moving parts.
These Crate Paper Carousel products all match, so that means you can use them all together for intricate projects with lots of detail. It's so easy!
Buy Crate Paper Carousel Online
If you would like us bring in more from Maggie Holmes, please let us know via social media. Also, please tag us when you share your Carousel projects on Facebook, Instagram, and other social platforms. We love seeing what our creative customers do. Carousel by Crate Paper is one of our favorites so please show us how it's inspired your work.