Brother Scan & Cut
About Brother ScanNCut
As seen on TV! At CraftDirect.com we offer great pricing on ScanNCut products so that you get quality that you can afford. The Brother ScanNCut is a die-cutter that gives you a whole new world of options. You will love the LCD color touch screen (3.7") and a variety of features that make it stand out among its peers.
What really sets it apart is that it has a built-in scanner which truly makes it one of a kind, as there is no other craft die-cutting machine that can boast as much. At CraftDirect.com we offer wholesale prices on Brother products, including the:
- ScanNCut machine
- Cutting mats
- Replacement blades
- And more
You will love the savings offered by CraftDirect on all Brother products. Stay updated: keep your ScanNCut blades fresh and your cutting mats free of compromise by saving on discount supplies. Find out for yourself why we are the #1 place to buy Brother USA products online.
ScanNCut Products and Accessories
This really is a one of a kind system, because it offers you so much flexibility and liberty to create. You won't be tied down to a collection of expensive cartridges. You can custom design any pattern or image you can dream up. The possibilities are endless, which is why the ScanNCut machine is quickly becoming one of the most popular on the market.
ScanNCut Machine Features
It's amazing one they've been able to put together in one seemingly simple machine. It really is state of the art, and offers crazy features you will love, like:
- 300 DPI built-in scanner - This makes it so you can convert photos into customizable designs with your machine. Convert an old family photo into a sketch, or cut out silhouettes without the use of cartridges! Scans a 12" x 12" area.
- 3.7" LCD color touch screen - makes operation of the machine a snap. There is a stylus if you prefer to use that.
- 1 MB of memory
- Lightweight - it's just over 8 lbs, so the Brother ScanNcut machine is very convenient to take with you on vacation and to craft retreats.
- 5 speed - there are 5 different cutting speed levels.
- Cutting depth - there are 12 levels, ensuring you get precisely what you need.
- Pressure levels - there are 19 different options for pressure settings
- and there are many more features!
Don't forget! Your blade will wear out, so you want to make sure you have a replacement ScanNCut blade on hand at all times.
Note: this is a scanning mat only, not a cutting mat. You don't want to compromise this temperamental, but quality accessory. This mat will enable you to get the most out of your projects that require scanning. With this mat you will be able to bring the most color and detail out of your scanned images, making the final product ultimately superior.
There are two options to choose from and they differ significantly only in size. You will want to make sure that you have extra mats on hand, because they wear out and if you have a mat that is too damaged, then you want get the precise cutting you want. The sizes include:
- 12" x 12" ScanNCut Mat
- 12" x 24" ScanNCut Mat
You can use your ScanNCut machine is easy to use for drawing images, and that's where these pen accessories come in. There are two options that offer very different results, so read on for vital information.
- ScanNCut Erasable Pens - these are for temporary application. One of the pens has ink that will wash away with water, and the other disappears on its own in a matter of days. These are great for drawing patterns that you want for temporary purposes.
- ScanNCut Pen Set- with half a dozen color options, these permanent markers will provide you with the ink you need to make precise drawings and images come to life with your die-cutter.
Save on the ScanNCut Machine and Accessories
Take advantage of our low prices and enjoy extra savings when you ship your ScanNCut machine accessories in bulk. We carry plenty of electronic cutting machines, so if you don't see what you need here, keep looking.