Hustle & Heart
- Hustle & Heart (12 x 12) Paper Pad - Amy Tangerine - American Crafts - ClearanceRegular Price: $14.95 Special Price: $7.50
- Hustle & Heart Pom Poms - Amy Tangerine - American Crafts - ClearanceRegular Price: $4.95 Special Price: $2.50
About Hustle & Heart by Amy Tangerine
The American Crafts Hustle and Heart collection includes different options for cardstock stacks, as well as matching embellishments. The designs are wonderful and they will inspire your creativity. If you like jewel tones, then you need to get in on this. It will be so much fun to put the collection to work, whether you prefer scrapbooking or card making. Amy Tangerine is one of our favorite designers, and the reason is she has been making our eyeballs delight for years now.
Types of Hustle & Heart Supplies
You will find all the standard products you expect to see in a paper collection, but Hustle and Heart by Amy Tangerine has a few unique options for decorating.
- Patterned paper - you can choose between a 12" x 12" stack, which is ideal for making scrapbook layouts, or go with the cheaper, more manageable 6" x 6" stacks if you are just going to make cards, frames, and die cut shapes.
- Pom poms - self-adhesive pom poms in jewel tones.
- Pins - you can't go wrong with either the enamel pins or the Museum pins.
- Ephemera - typically an ephemera pack is die cut shapes, and this collection has a set of those, but there is also a set of inflated ephemera. Check it out!
- Stickers - there are layered stickers, hearts, and even 3D diamond sets. Check out the sticker book for great, decorative options.
- Bows - the faux suede gives them interesting texture.
One great thing about getting an entire collection is all Hustle and Heart products all match, which means it's easy to combine them all into intricate projects with lots of detail.
Buy American Crafts Hustle & Heart Online
At CraftDirect, we love to hear from our customers, so if you'd like to see more from Amy Tangerine, then tell us all about it on social media. In addition, we'd be so pleased to see you post your American Crafts projects on Facebook, Instagram, etc., so if you get a minute, please do and don't forget to tag us.