October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, in honor of all those who are fighting or have fought this terrible disease I created this card. I have learned through my own trials in life that the one thing no matter what that we have to hold on to is hope without hope we see no reason to go on and keep fighting. So regardless of what you are going through in life remember to hold onto any bit of hope you have!
I have actually done a post for this cartridge in the past. The card was pretty similar, but you will enjoy seeing the variation in design and I think it’s important to raise awareness, so I felt the need to do another breast cancer-related post. You can read my other post here.
Here Are A Few Facts About Breast Cancer
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Their is a 99% survival rate five years after diagnosis of localized breast cancer
- Their is a 34% decrease in breast cancer deaths from 1990 to 2010.
- 64,560 cases of breast cancer diagnosed in women 40-50.
There is so much to learn about Breast Cancer and the most important thing is to check yourself and be aware of what is going on inside your body so you can detect it early.
The Details On How To Make This Simple Card
This card was created using the Pink Journey Cricut cartridge. The size of this card is about 6.5″ wide and 3.5″ tall. The word Hope was cut out at 2.25″ and the butterfly at 1.75″. Such a simple and easy to make card.
I would love to see your Pink Journey Cricut Cartridge Ideas please share them with us on our Facebook Page or our Google+ Paper Crafting Fanatics page. Be sure to check out other Solutions cartridges. If you haven’t seen the Explore Air 2 yet, it’s amazing! It cuts twice as fast.