I get so excited when NEW products are released. I find out about them months before they come out, so I have to endure weeks and weeks of anxious waiting. The FUSEables collection (check them out at our store) is one I have been super excited for. I saw it in action back in July, so it's been a long time coming. I am a scrapbooker at heart and the new FUSEables products are going to take my scrapbooking to another level. We R Memory Keepers made this quick demo video:
What Are the New FUSE Accessories?
The new FUSE accessories include 4 different FUSE tips to enable 3 different patterns with your FUSE photo sleeve tool. Pro tip: be sure your FUSE has adequately heated up and go slow. These four tips include 2 new patterns (on the right of the image). The tip to the far left is simply for cutting slits in your photo sheets. The tip second from the left is a replacement tip for the tip that comes with your tool.
The other two tools that I as super excited about is a 12" FUSE ruler and the ingenious FUSE mat with built in holster for the FUSE tool. As you well know, I love to scrapbook and this ruler allows me to do a whole 12" width without tediously having to move my ruler. The mat is 12" x 12", which gives you plenty of space to work with, and the holster is such a great solution for temporarily storing your tool as you encounter tasks along the way that require both of your hands.
The rest of the new FUSEables products include:
- Keepsake Pockets - a great solution for storing loose items in a scrapbook album.
- Cards and envelopes sets - one set is designed by Jen Hadfield!
- Full 12" x 12" FUSEable clear sheets - add them to your layout or card project. If you are making shaker cards, these are far superior to sheet protectors.
- Plastic paper stacks - they come in both 12" x 12" plastic paper pads as well as 6" x 6" plastic paper pads.
- Embellishments - cupcake toppers, ephemera (add these to the cards and envelopes kits), ruffle tape, fringe tape, etc.
- Storage solutions - try the FUSE storage box with ideal dimensions for organizing your FUSEables and your tool.
- Instax FUSEables sleeves - for avid photographers.
The FUSEables ruffle tape is my favorite embellishment in the collection. It reminds me of a fringe cut banner. You can easily use this to just add a simple, but eye-catching banner to your scrapbook page, card, or even a fun home decor project!
It's really fun to fuse photo pockets around die cut shapes and cards you make with We R Memory Keepers paper.
Disclaimer: This is not my project I got it from the We R Memory Keepers Blog, but look how adorable this page is! Made with the FUSE tool and FUSEables products of course! Check out their blog for more inspiration using these products and I promise I will be making and sharing with you soon! My very own FUSEables projects are just around the corner. Be sure to check back soon.