Well, we told you there would be another giveaway soon, and we meant it! In conjunction with the release of the new Simple Everyday Cards Cricut cartridge, we are giving away one of the most popular cartridges in Cricut’s lineup, the Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge! There were only 14 participants in last week’s giveaway, so those are fairly decent odds of winning.
Take advantage of these odds and enter today!
In order to enter follow the detailed instructions below, but in brief, all you must do is tweet out a post about the new Simple Everyday Cards cartridge on Twitter. We wish we could do the promotion on Facebook, because that is where most of our customers are, but recent administrative changes to Facebook’s privacy settings make it impossible for us to track all hashtags (meaning we can’t see your post). In short, we can’t run a fair contest because we will not be aware of most users who try to participate. We apologize for the inconvenience and if anything changes, we will be doing many giveaways on their platform. Be sure to save on Cricut with CraftDirect.com.
Rules for Participation
To enter to win the Just Because Cards Cricut cartridge, your tweet has to include 3 elements:
- A message
We will close the contest at midnight MST on Tuesday, July 1. With just 5 days to enter, you better move fast!
Step by Step Instructions – How to Enter
5 simple-to-follow steps:
- Log into your Twitter account. Locate the text field on the left where it says “Compose new Tweet”:
- Come up with your own personalized message about the new Simple Everyday Cards cartridge:
- Include this very specific hashtag #simpleeverydaycraftdirect (this is what enables us to see and track your tweet):
- Last, you need to link to the URL https://www.craftdirect.com/simple-everyday-cards-cricut-cartridge.html
- As you can see, the red “5” is indicating to us that I have gone over the character limit for this tweet. I need to reword and shorten my message a little bit to successfully tweet this out. If/when you are within the character limit, you may finish up by clicking the “tweet” button and you’re in business.
Thank You for Your Participation
We appreciate our customers and are glad to see you involved in our community, whether it be through these giveaways, our blog, youtube channel, on Facebook, or through our Paper Crafting Fanatics page on Google+, we love to interact with you. Thank you for participating, and good luck! Save on Cricut cartridges.